God I wish I was going away tomorrow! Am so fed up with everything here! My last working day in on Thursday 12th January and that can't come fast enough!
The kids (where I work - don't panic not got any of my own yet!) will be home from school soon so I'll have to get back to work - they're making apple crumble today. Not that I'll get to eat any!
My knuckles are purple from punching the bags too hard last night in Self Defence.. it just looks so professional working for an anti-violence project!!
At least I've sorted out where I'm going to live from 1st January to 16th January! My friends Anna and Chris are being wonderful and taking me in! They'll probably need a 6 month break after that to recover from that amount of time with me!
Discovered yesterday with my wonderful organisational skills that ny 2 weeks in thailand are in the monsoon season! Apparently theres only 2 months of the year its not advisable to go to Thailand - which are July and August! I am of course going in July!! Oh well lets home mum and dad get me that travel mac thats on my Christmas list as I think I'm going to need it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment