Monday, November 28, 2005

7 weeks to Go!

Its 7 weeks today that I go! I'm getting more organised, panicking more about money etc!! had to go to the opticians on Saturday which is never good when your trying to save money!
Met up with a few friends Saturday - Zarir, Alun, Gordan, and Taz (sorry I didn't buy any of you drinks) the money got spent on new glasses! It was nice to meet up and have lunch! (am getting very bored of baked beans on toast!). Found out that other friends Caroline and Christian are going off travelling too - maybe I'll bump into them somewhere!? I must email them and find out where their going! Mind you - the fact they haven't told me could be a hint!
The tenancy end on my flat on 1st January so I've got just over 4 weeks to store my stuff places and clean the flat to make sure I get all of my deposit back! the contract was very strict though - it literally has to be perfect! of course typically have kept it perfect for 6 months and then last night kicked a glass of coke all over the cream carpets!!
Its been bloody freezing but no snow yet in Worthing. I still live in hope that one day it will be a white Christmas!! Got my first Christmas card today so it must be officially Christmas! Have told the kids at work that they have to wait till the 1st so they are all patiently waiting till Thursday!
Am having my travel jabs tomorrow! theres tonnes of the things!! even though I don't like injections (who does?!) its kind of exciting cos its something to do with getting away!!

No comments: