God what a shit week its been!
Monday I had an arguement with the boss. Tuesday I had 5 travel injections and my arms felt like lead and then I got flu symptoms from it (I have been wondering whether to write on the sick note well I had a little bit of typhoid, a little bit of polio...) although I still feel rubbish and my arms are still like lead I tell myself its better than having tetanus or whatever!
The Wednesday even though I felt rubbish I told myself I'd be fine and it would be quite at work (tempting fate or what?!!), walked in to people kicking off and threatening to hurt each other. Suggested they stay away from each other until more staff get in and got verbally attacked myself. Thought she was going to hit me so shut myself in the office! Of course nothing happened about it as usual! I do not get paid enough for this!
At least Lou is coming to stay this weekend! Am looking forward to being able to have a laugh and a chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment