I go to New Zealand 6 weeks today!!! Yay!! I can't wait!
After a horrendous week last week at work and having to work all night Thursday night dealing with drunken residents assaulting each other I took Friday off and had a long weekend. (Much needed)!!
Lou came to stay which was so nice and I miss her already! It was good to talk!! (Sound like the BT advert now!!). We went to Portsmouth on Saturday and wandered Worthing on Sunday. Lou was lovely and paid for me to go to the cinema (as I am so broke). We went to see Flightplan which was very good- even if we did pull apart the viability of the ending!
Now its a Monday again and am back at work unfortunately.. and am looking forward to Friday when I'm going to Cardiff for the weekend to go and stay with Kate.
A weird thing happened at the weekend. I have been advertising some of my stuff in the friday ad and had put an advert in for a menswear cd. I figured since I hadn't listened to it since I was 18 I could probably do without it! Anyway, the person who came round to buy it turned out to be an ex of mine from when I was 18. The last time I listened to it was probably with him! Not quite sure how I feel about James knowing my current address and phone number to be honest, but that Worthing for you - a small world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, it can almost seem cloustrophic at times!
Post a Comment