Friday, January 13, 2006

It was my last day at work yesterday. The people were really nice, they all brought in snacks and we had a special lunch, and gave me a card with money in it. It was really bizarre when I was leaving knowing its all comeing to an end and I'm actually going really soon!! kind of sad as well which I would have never thought I would be saying!!
Then last night was my last night at Anna's and Chris's so they took me out for a meal and gave me a little cute fairy neclace! They have just been so kind having me to stay the last couple of weeks! Went to The Lamb in Angmering, was yummy meal, had steak and chips and bread and butter pudding to finish. Forced myself to eat the peas as have started new health kick! (That way I could still feel all virtuous knowing I was being healthy really!!!)
Moved back to Mum and Dads this morning for the last couple of days before I go. Now have to clean bike and wrap it up so it will be protected from all the rain while I'm away. (Its sitting in Mum and Dad's garden).
Just in case anyones interested its 24 degrees in Auckland at the moment! Can't wait!!

No comments: