Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This week!!

Tomorrow is my last day of working before I go! My replacement is all settled in so I'm just sitting and watching someone else do my job!
I'm all ready to go now (although do have to try and fit everything in my backpack this weekend!)
Last night I did feel a bit panicked as I read the travel book and it kept saying you need to book this and that in advance, but theres not point me booking things when I don't know what I'm doing!
Though have sent an email to the Funky Green Voyager which is reputedly the best hostel in New Zealand as I thought I should book a bed for there!! Apparently theres spas, jacuzzis, an onsite masseuse and all sorts (All for less than a tenner a night!) Sounds fab to me!
Tried to write a things to do list today and realised I don't need one!! I'm actually all sorted and just have to wait and see and go into the unknown next week!!
Am saying Goodbye to lots of people this week, went round someone from works house for tea last night, am off round Laura's tonight, then tomorrow Anna and Chris are taking me out for a meal to say goodbye before I move back to Mum and Dad's on Friday.

No comments: