Its been ages since I stayed in a backpackers as a paying customer in a dorm. Its going to take some getting used to sharing my room with complete strangers again. I am trying to be as little trouble as possible to the manager since I know how much it used to annoy me when people were difficult.. but since I asked for a girls share room and ended up only sharing with boys.. I'm not sure how that happened. The guy on the bunk above me was fidgetting so much I thought the entire bunk was going to topple over..so I am knackered today, but I guess I will be so tired tonight I'll sleep through anything.. (I can but hope).
It is a nice backpackers though with the obligatory cute cat who curled up in bed with me.
As it was "cheap day" at the cinema yesterday I went to see Becoming Jane which is Jane Austens lfe story, really enjoyed it, it was great! I love the cinema.. working in a cinema is definately on my list of jobs to try out..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment