Just digging out old photos on my old broken camera before I send it home. (not sure why I'm sending a broken camera home but I'm too scared to throw it out so i'll just send it home and then when I get back one day I can throw it out. I think I dont want to throw it out because sometimes it works.. but then of courseit never works when I want to take a photo of something good!
Anyway, I stopped being a wuss and bought a new camera, it was on sale so I went betweenthe camera shops seeing who could offer me the best deal.. so in the end managed to blag a free 1gb memory card and camera case. (pretty impressive I thought).
Anyway I guess these photos are of Jakobs last night in Kaikoura when he was pretty tipsy.
2 comments:
Do not bother to send the camera back! Dadx
too late!! I know, I know but it sometimes works!!
Post a Comment