Friday, August 08, 2008

Now I was going to start off saying I'm never going to drink again but lets face it I may have said that once or twice before! so lets be honest.. theres a high chance I will! Besides I had a good enough night last night to warrent chucking up all day today..!
My friend Melissa came over from Melbourne overnight as she was running a conference and staying at Montgomery's where I work so we went out on the town. At first it was hard to find places open on a Thursday night but eventually we found a stag party to join and then some guys staying overnight for a conference and they were staying at a cool hotel so we ended up back there for a party.. finally made it back to our own hotel at about 4am!
It was good to have a release - need that every so often! Good to have some "Melissa spirit" back as Louise put it in her text today!
Phoned Laura this week and cried down the phone to her.. not as loud as her little one though!
Have decided to leave Tassie - the job arent going to be happy and actually I really really like my job and I havent meant to mess them around. I feel terrible.. when I had the job interview I had every intention of staying in Tassie. But am going to save up for a couple of months first though not going to leave immediately or anything.. its good money and a great chance to save up.
Then I'll head over to Melbourne to catch up with friends before going off on my travels again and maybe looking for a job in Perth if I like it there.
Have been sorting out all my medical appts lately.. nothing wrong with me but always good to get check ups for everything and nows a good a time as any!
Am really hoping I get my brace off on Tuesday and start physio.. will be fab to have 2 arms again..
Cheryls in hospital at the moment, she had spinal surgery today and is going to have to lay flat on her back for a while so will visit her tomorrow morning before heading into town.. am sleeping at work again as am working early Sunday morning and its nice to be in town.. Derek and I are going to go to the cinema.
I did ask about moving into work but thats a no go.. but its cool to have the option a couple of nights a week to have my own ensuite hotel room in town! I will add though for my bosses benefit that I have no other choice than to sleep there to work certain shifts so it suits us both.
I have a strong feeling my boss can read all my emails and blog. I was happily deleting the history and everything when I discovered my boss from his office in town can have control over my computer at work, I tested this out the other day on the phone when I knew he was on my computer and I was answering a work related email and he rang me.. and I said "Oh what should I say to these guys in this email and he said hang on a second and read the email up on my computer screen from his office accross town.. hmnn technology.. well i guess at least when I have to have a chat about leaving he'll already be prepared for it.
Just a quick question but if I check my hotmail when I know he's not there (say 7am or on a Sunday) which I like to do as my break (I'm not on it all the time or anything but its nice to check them if its quite for ten mins) and then log out again at the end he cant get back into it can he? presumably the history of my computer shows on his as well anyway so history counts for nothing anyway..?

No comments: