Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grants Yacht in Port Lincoln




Now by some strange twist of fate you may remember me saying how much i wanted to go cage diving with great white sharks soem months back?!!
well the cage diving boat is within sight of grants yacht... so yes you've guessed it.. I am going to get in a cage and go underwater in shark infested waters...!! and paying a ridiculous amount of money to do it!!! I cant wait!! I am going on Sunday so I am going to chill out the next few days on the yacht.. (isnt couchsurfing the best concept ever?!)
Grants at work today so I have been for a swim (not in the sea I dont want to get eaten..! There is a pool opposite the yacht so I did 80 lengths and am now in the library catching up. Grant will be back later after work.. there is a school strike tomorrow (he is a primary school teacher) so he has the day off.. so we are going to go out for day trip and a sail... oh isnt life hard!!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chilling out on the yacht eh - it is a hard life! wish it was me doing it!!!
love mumxx

Melissa said...

lol!! well not too long till you retire and become a nomad yourself aye?!! then you can too!! m xxx