I had a great time in Broken Hill and put up a sign to see if anyone was driving to Port Augusta, the Nullabor or adelaide but no luck to I hopped on a bus to Adelaide where I also put up a sign in the YHA there but had no luck so emailed a guy on the couchsurfing wesbite and hopped on a bus to port lincoln. I stayed the night at his place in Tumby Bay and then we headed to Port lincon where he drove me round everywhere and showed me round and stayed the night on his yacht in Port Lincoln..
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tumby Bay and Port Lincoln
I had a great time in Broken Hill and put up a sign to see if anyone was driving to Port Augusta, the Nullabor or adelaide but no luck to I hopped on a bus to Adelaide where I also put up a sign in the YHA there but had no luck so emailed a guy on the couchsurfing wesbite and hopped on a bus to port lincoln. I stayed the night at his place in Tumby Bay and then we headed to Port lincon where he drove me round everywhere and showed me round and stayed the night on his yacht in Port Lincoln..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment