Whatever happens and whatever has happaned I am forever greatful for the last 3 and a half months with Michael. They were magical and blissful and I loved every moment I spent with him.
So what have I been up to? where should I start?
Last time I updated i was waiting for him to fly in and really unhappy at work.
Before he flew in I lost the plot at work and started crying and couldnt stop and actually handed my notice in.. and they begged me to stay and reconsider and said they were having problems downstairs too and wanted to reaarange all the staff, so I moved downstairs and now I have a gorgeous little class of 18month-2 year year olds. Just 10 of them and my assistant Kate. They are great!!
So Michael flew in which was obviously great, we looked at a flat that night and accepted it and spent the weekend being very couply getting all the stuff for our flat and moving in and making it homely! It was scary (so quick!!) but great!
But I kept looking into his eyes and seeing the sadness in his eyes that he had left his children and felt like the worst father in the world. This came to a head on Tuesday night we split up and then we got trashed which didnt help the situation to say the least. I should know myself by now that when I'm upset I shouldnt drink.. So there was no chance of going to work the next morning part from vomiting constantly, still being drunk, I couldnt stop crying.. Michael had to go to work for a couple of hours the next day so he took me with him, then we came back and talked some more and realised he was going back to his children, and ultimately his wife. I texted her to let her now and she flew in the next day.. so there we are. We spent a last night crying and clinging to each other realsing we loved each other like nothing else either of us have experienced before, and now he's gone. They started travelling back to Perth today. I miss him so much and love him, but what will be will be. He has to sort himself out. He wasnt ready (even though he was the one pushing for the flat etc) So here I am with a flat I cant really afford, in a town I only got a job in to be with him. At first my first response was to hand my notice in and get myself back to england with my tail beiween my legs cryng my eyes out. Obviously I spent days staring at the four walls balling my eyes out. BUT friends have made me reconsider. I am a stubborn so and so.. I came to this country to see it all and I would regret it for the rest of my life if I dodnt see it all..
So in order to do that I may as well stay ithe job I enjoy a bit longer to save up soem trvael funds.. how long for I dont know.. for the moment I have 2 weeks booked off work in April when Eva comes and visits from Holland and I am looking foreard to that. I know I will spend alot of money then as I want to do some travelling with her and see and do things I havent done before.. then i will go back to my job.. work hard for a bit and then who knows.. Amber is trying to persuade me to go to Port Douglas and I have to say its tempting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It all sounds like the basis for a good movie!
*sigh* Well I'm glad you are trying to think your way out of the situtation rather than just jacking it all in.
Like your dad says, great basis for movie!
lol.. well I do sometimes wish my life wasnt the greta basis for a movie or 6!!
M x
Post a Comment